Make Windows 11 TaskBar Transparent with Desktop Background right now if you want to decorate your newly installed Windows 11 Beta Channel.
Windows 11 Beta Channel has finally arrived with tons of great features. Redesign of icons in TaskBar and start menu are major changes in the new Windows. Taskbar icons are centered now and the transparency and glass effect feature is also reflecting in the start menu. You can make it look more beautiful if the Taskbar is transparent with the Desktop Background. Well, there are quite of ways to do so, one of them is to use a third-party tool called Classic Shell.
Classic Shell is a utility used to make changes in Windows appearance. This modifies the Windows registry the way you wish to improve your productivity, enhances the usability of Windows, and empowers you to use the computer the way you like it. It is freeware and available to download on the official site. As mentioned on the official site, it works for all versions of Windows except RT.
Classic Shell works on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and their server counterparts (Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016). Both 32 and 64-bit versions are supported. The same installer works for all versions. Though the development is no longer in progress, still it can make Windows 11 TaskBar Transparent.
The main features are:
- Highly customizable taskbar, and start menu with multiple styles and skins
- Allows to set image to taskbar area separately
- Make Taskbar transparent with desktop background
- Customize start button for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, and Windows 11
- Toolbar and status bar for Windows Explorer
Also Read | Seedr – Best Way to Download Torrent Files
Make Windows 11 Taskbar Transparent
Follow the exact same steps described below to make Windows 11 Taskbar Transparent, and do not touch other settings if you don’t know them or before making any changes read the FAQ available o the official site.
1. Download Classic Shell from official site.
2. Install it with the settings given in below image.
3. After installation, open the Classic Shell by clicking on “Start Menu Settings” at “C:\Program Files\Classic Shell”
4. Go to “Controls” apply below settings
5. Click On “TaskBar”, Choose TaskBar look as Glass, and TaskBar Opacity Zero
6. Finally, done. Look at the TaskBar now, it should feel great and transparent now. If you still face issues, I have created a video for you, please watch.